Monday, November 19, 2007

My attempts at different crafts...




My very dear friend Dale http://day-daysblog.blogspot.com/ and I have been known to dabble in the odd craft or two....up until we found our true passion quilting....I hope to be able to share with you over the next few posts some of the things we had a bash at......

Teddies....well I must admit we both really enjoyed doing this and we did make the odd bear or two or three or four or twenty or.....and we did go to the markets and we did sell a few..and I am sure a few fell apart, but anyway we had fun, we met some lovely people and here are a few of the bears that I kept....

3 comments:

  1. My god girl, what haven't you done.
    Love blogs as they let know a little more about you all the time.
    Can't wait to see your next few posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute teddies! I have only ever made one teddy - a signature bear from calico - and I swore 'never again'. Drove me mad! I am very impressed with yours. Yes, looking forward to the next few posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute teddies, remind me to show you my collection next time you are visiting. I do miss making them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg