Monday, January 7, 2008

Here we go....


I am so motivated at the moment, I have just completed another one of those tops that I had laying around waiting to be backed and bound.....once again I have used the iron on wadding.....and stippled the top, I must be more adventurous and try something outside my box...I did purchase a pounce pad, (my friend Dale made me buy it....ha ha ha, we are the most gullible pair out) a little while ago (could be talking two year here) and looks so nice in its packaging I really must use it.....

9 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous quilt. I love all your projects. You use such beautiful fabrics. Wish I could stipple. Must learn this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes another beauty, but I have to ask, what is a pounce pad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderfull. I have used a folkloridge jellyroll for a quilt, but used some blue yardage for the borders and that makes it look totally different.
    I have a quiltpad and love using it. But I also love doing stippling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great quilt. When I need motivation, I'm coming back to your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely - truly gorgeous fabrics. I love those little blocks from your last post too. Wondering what you will do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! It must be a great feeling to have a finish so early in the new year.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ans another one bites the dust! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your stipple is big and loose. Mine ends up small and close together. Again, great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the most lovely quilts. Your site is very inspiring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg