Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Great Day.....

It is a great day today...I have just been to pick up my eldest son Luke from the plane, he is home for two weeks....Luke is living in Darwin in the Northern Territory...he hasn't been home since last January....my DH and I had plans to visit Luke last year, but after taking on the new position at work and because of the workload we had to cancel our plans...
So we went into Dubbo did a little bit of shopping and went out for a very nice lunch....but now back to today's post...two more blocks for Ruth's quilt......have a fab day...Peg ... :>) ...

6 comments:

  1. Today is a wonderful day for you - so lovely when one of the babies comes home for a while.

    The finished quilt is so pretty and so are the Ruth's Quilt blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruths quilt is beautiful. I have the book too :) Enjoy your time together with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great visit with your son *s*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time with Luke, great name by the way. I have a Luke, he's 29, wow that makes me feel old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now the FUN begins. So glad he arrived safely. Is Chris coming home too?
    Love your stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy you son being at home! Luke, my cousin is called Luuk, the Dutch version of Luke!
    No emails from me again?
    Please send me another email-address??!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg