Saturday, July 4, 2009

Where did this week go..


What a week......End of Financial year, just not enough hours in each day this week...no time for any posts but each night, just to relax, I did get a little bit of stitching done.....I have finished the June block of Gail Pans Free BOM......and yesterday in the post I received the first block of the new BOM from Hugs and Kisses..."Twas The Night Before Christmas"......so many projects to do....Hope you have all had a great week, no time for blog reading either so I am so far behind in that little chore as well......have a great day......if you have a minute please pop over to our Club Quilt blog and have a look at the display that we did for the Anglican Women's Luncheon yesterday.

12 comments:

  1. The Hugs & Kisses BOM looks delightful..... The quilts on display are lovely - So many hours of work and so many gorgeous quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope next week is a bit better for You...what a Great Display.so many Quilts...Lovely.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Believe block looks great ... love the spotty background fabric. Look forward to seeing your progress on thatvgorgeous Christmas BOM. (I have resisted so far!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean - not enough hours in the day for our stitching pleasure. I've started the Gail Pan stitcheries too - they are lovely to do, quick and gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. not sure where the week went but the weekend had been great so far.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that Hugs and Kisses BOM, what cute stitcheries!!! I'm not going to start another BOM ... I've been working on one for almost 2 years and I STILL haven't finished it!!! I just keep getting waylaid LOL.
    Fabulous display on the "Club Quilts" blog too, what a tremendous effort from everyone - well done :o)!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My question is...where did June go? LOL Love the Christmas BOM quilt! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peg I hope that the coming week will be not so busy for you and your works as always... incredible and so well done!!
    Warm regards,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm wondering where this YEAR has gone to - love your stitcheries Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great display by the lovely gals in Club Quilt! REALLY nice!
    x Sarah
    PS: I look forward to seeing your progress on the new BOM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen Helen's new Christmas quilt and it is lovely...looking forward to seeing your progress!! Hang in there, life will slow down soon!! Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks fantastic Peg..... Great book too. Have fun at yet another BAS time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg