Friday, August 7, 2009

Road Trip...................

Tomorrow we are going on a road trip....8 of us from Club Quilt are heading off at 7.30am to drive a bit over two hours out to Cobar which is West of Narromine to this shop...."Cobar Quilt Shop" .....
Carol has organized this little venture, we are all very excited (thanks so much Carol)...and I have done my usual 'count down' of sleeps, (an email sent out each morning reminding everyone it is only...????....sleeps to our road trip...) GDITC ladies are familiar with my countdowns...LOL....(I know...how old am I!!!!!)
Hope to have lots of photos to share with you when we return home tomorrow......

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the photos it sound like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great fun!! I can't wait to see what you buy :o)!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have heaps of fun Peg, looking forward to photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have heaps of fun Peg, looking forward to photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Does it feel like a school outing? Enjoy and have a great time. Nothing like a day out with the girls. I just returned home from a few days with quilting friends. It was wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time, Peg! Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have A great time And Buy Heaps.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg