Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another little project….and a new blogger

 

IMG_7307

IMG_7308

IMG_7309

IMG_7310

IMG_7315

 

IMG_7316

 

I did not waste one minute over the weekend….I also started , another table runner…

(do I have a problem?????)

(please do not answer that one…LOL..)

I found this pattern at the Moda Bake Shop…”Charmed Living Runner”

OPAM…another month bites the dust….I hope you have all had a great month, please update your sidebar and if you could send an email to either Kris or myself, we would really appreciate that…...

Today is the day that stops the nation….

Melbourne Cup Day…

new blogger…new blogger….new blogger….

Daisy…Please pop over and say Hi…

good luck …

happy Tuesday…

take care Peg…

You know horses are smarter than people.  You never heard of a horse going broke betting on people.

15 comments:

  1. yep your addicted to runners but hey it could be worse..............looks great lovely fabrics...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table runner looks beautiful. I may do one myself !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEll... if you do have a problem I like it... lots of pretty... Moda have some nice recipes..... enjoy the race....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whow cant wait to see this finished Peg,looks stunning,i so love your projects,nah i hadnt noticed any addiction,lol,have a great Melb cup day.ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can Relate to Your Addiction..lol
    Am Soo Lovin this One..Beautiful Fabrics...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is a lovely tablerunner - Chooky's right - you have a problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one gorgeous project.
    As your saying points out it could be a whole lot worse. Enjoy your runner addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES you're addicted but I don't see it as a problem, lol - love this one Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't have a problem - you must just have a lot of tables!! LOL
    Love the runner - going to go look for the pattern now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used the charmed table runner to make a quilt. That was a fun pattern

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Peg and Im addicted to table runners..........nope - no problem there :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blocks in this; such a fun layout. and you can't go wrong with jumbo ricrac!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour and blocks in this. Hugs Jofrid

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is going to be a lovely runner.
    Love these fabrics. I have a nice stash of them for a new project....Your photos make them look even more inviting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg