Sunday, November 27, 2011

Club Quilt day…

IMG_7511

IMG_7512

 

IMG_7522

This is another little project I was working on yesterday,

but today is a Club Quilt day….I have made a few berry muffins to take along ….

Just a quick reminder to all our OPAMers….only a couple of days left of November….and I am sure we are going to have a huge amount of finishes…

Please email Kris or myself with your tallies and don’t forget to update your sidebar….thanks a lot….

I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday

Take Care Peg..

Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. 

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous embroidery. And the muffins look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day at club. Looking forward to photos of the day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, you have once again shown us beautiful work and those muffins definitely look way too delicious. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne Beasley - gorgeous! Muffins look pretty darn good as well, Peg. Have a great day at Club Quilt XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitchery,,,,I love the coours you have chooses and the fabrics for the bindings..
    I can smell from here the muffins...Ummmm...
    Take care Peg..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely stitching, Peg, I hope you had a wonderful day at Club Quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the quotes at the end of your posts Peg - they often put things into perspective. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Susan, I really look forward to reading the quotes at the end of your posts..

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummy berry muffins,have a great time Peg

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you havbe a great club day.... I am sure the muffins are going to go down well.....look to good to eat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Vignette quilt is looking lovely - you're using gorgeous colours... and oh those muffins look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg