Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lots of photos….

IMG_7612

Flowers from my boys….

IMG_7613

Beautiful flowers from two very special friends Dale and Kerry…

IMG_7614

IMG_7615

Beautiful gifts from our wonderful online Stitching group..FIS…all made by the amazing Jan…xxx

IMG_7617

IMG_7619

IMG_7618

All of the above are from my wonderful caring friend Maree…(just check out that amazing door stop)…I am so excited we will meet in March at GDITC…xx

IMG_7620

IMG_7621

Above is from Bubz….you all want my pin cushion don’t you…mwah Bubz..

IMG_7622

Yummy fabrics from Leanne..the colour is perfect…mwah

IMG_7623

IMG_7624

And these are all from the ‘oh so talented Mel’…the little bird is a needle case, and the yo yo’s is the card…big mwah to you as well Mel..

Yesterday my inbox was overflowing with emails full of wonderful birthday wishes…..

So to each and every one of you….for all your warm wishes, gifts, hugs and kind words….

You made one 54 year old woman feel like a million bucks…so thank you from the bottom of my heart….

Peg…..xxxxxx

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.

And it is only one sleep until we can start to open our Advent Swap prezzies..I am so excited…

OPAMers today is the last day of the month, tally up those finishes…update your sidebar and please remember the email….thanks so much….

 

14 comments:

  1. Lucky birthday girl... your gifts are gorgeous. I really love the button tree and the birdie needle case. There are some clever girls around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were spoilt - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve to be spoilt Peg...wishing you a wonderful belated birthday....hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday , it looks like you have been spoiled with lots of wonderful goodies , how nice !

    ReplyDelete
  5. what wonderful gifts you got Peg so glad you had a wonderful day,i have marked this day for next year.oxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo Glad You got Spoilt..Well Deserved My Friend..
    All Your Gifts are Beautiful and I Luv a Gal that Tells Her Age!!
    I am Booked in at the Pub for GDIT.
    what a Hoot that will be.!!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see all your lovely gifts from precious friends! ENjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthay!!! I can tell that you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Special day and pressies for a special lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I'm glad to see your friends know how to spoil you on your birthday, dear Peg!!! Love that button tree. The flowers are GORGEOUS, all your gifts are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lucky are you Peg all those lovely gifts from some lovey friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated birthday Peg... just catching up and I am in awe of your lovely gifts.. I hope your day was very special...

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you liked your fabric Peg, you got lots of lovely pressies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg