Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Soldier….

IMG_7515

IMG_7516

IMG_7518

IMG_7517

IMG_7513

IMG_7514

Last night we had our Annual FIS Ornie swap…

and this little fellow…how gorgeous is he…was made for me by De…

I just love candlewicking….he is going to have a very special spot on my tree…

I have a birthday coming up and De also sent along lovely threads, and yes I can put those to good use…

Thankyou  so much De, he will be treasured…..great big mwah coming your way..

these are a couple of Christmas table runners I am making for my boys and their partners…

Happy Saturday,…… the sun is out today…..

Take Care Peg…

If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend,

that would be giving as the angels give. 

14 comments:

  1. hey........nice ornament..........I totally forgot about chat last night......

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you like him! Nice table runners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great table runners... an awesome soldier.. well done De....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been spoilt Peg,Love the soldier and the table runners :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable...I want him!!!!!....lol....I hope Santa didn't hear me then or I will be on the naughty list for sure...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great ornament De made for you.
    This will be some nice tablerunners. Beautiful fabrics.
    Have a relaxing weekend :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a very handsome soldier. I could easily fall for him too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the soldier, and i am a candlewicking fan too. The chrissy fabrics in the table runners look lovely....you're such a busy bee....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful treasures! Happy upcoming birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The soldier is gorgeous - Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely ordanamt peg and love those tablerunners,they will be very pleased with them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg