Wednesday, April 26, 2017

GDITC….

We didn’t get to GDITC this year , but, I did purchase two kits  one for me and one for me and one for my darling fiend Dale…..

DSCN0790

DSCN0853DSCN0860DSCN0861DSCN0862

My placement was a little our of whack….a few other problems…the little pin cushion is a little different….but I am happy with how it turned out….and really pleased with myself that I actually finished it…….

HAPPY WEDNESDAY…

TAKE CARE …KEEP SAFE

PEG

Image result for quotes for pure joy

13 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous project - well done for a pretty quick finish and something so useful too
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely project - well done on finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Looks beautiful. It's good to make something different occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turned out so cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg, it's adorable! Such a unique idea and to buy a kit for a friend was so sweet! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh its lovely Peg, I did love this project, but alas have not finished lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats why we CRaFT... to make something unique. I love it Peg. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Peg wow i love this ,well done my friend on your beautiful finish.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! And what a great way to utilise a little steamer basket set....need to remember that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good on you. I'm sure you will use it lots. Mine is stitched. I just have to assemble it all. It is a lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an interesting wool design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. its a great project Peg.......I see you have the needlebook done now too.........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg